July 9, 2021 12:00 PM CDT
Written by Emily C / July 5, 2021
Here’s our favorite way to eat our bacon:
- 32 oz tomato juice
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- ¼ olive juice
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 10 shakes Tabasco sauce
Candied Cajun Bacon Ingredients:
- 1 package bacon
- 1 tablespoon Cajun seasoning
- 3 tablespoon sugar
Bloody Mary Instructions:
- Combine all ingredients together in a pitcher
- Pour over ice with a shot (or two) of your favorite vodka
- Garnish with Candied Cajun Bacon
Cajun Bacon Instructions:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Mix sugar and Cajun seasoning together and set aside
- Lay out bacon on a parchment lined baking sheet. Par-cook bacon for 10 minutes.
- While bacon is cooking, set up another baking sheet and sprinkle ⅓ of mixture onto it evenly
- After 10 minutes, transfer bacon to second baking sheet and sprinkle remaining mixture on each slice of bacon.
- Place back in over for another 8 minutes.
- Let cool and enjoy.
Other Garnish Suggestions:
- Poached lobster tail
- Celery sticks
- Caper berries