Yield: 4 servings
The perfect companion for summer grilling.
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon dried red pepper flakes
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup Olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 4 bone in chicken breasts
- 1 Light the grill or heat the broiler. In a shallow dish, combine the lemon juice with the thyme, red-pepper flakes, garlic, oil, salt, and black pepper. Coat the chicken with the mixture.
- 2 Grill the chicken breasts over moderately high heat or broil them for 8 to 10 minutes. Turn and cook until the chicken is just done, about 10 minutes longer.