Total time: 40 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
Make sure to prick fresh sausages all over before grilling to release the excess fat!
- 12 breakfast sausages
- 4 weisswursts
- 16 multicolored mini bell peppers
- 2 heads of radicchio, cut into 6 wedges each
- Olive oil for brushing
- Salt and freshly ground pepper To Taste
- 1 Light a grill. Poke the sausages all over with a knife. Thread each type of sausage onto a pair of skewers (to facilitate turning).
- 2 Thread the peppers and radicchio onto separate paired skewers as well. Brush the sausages and vegetables with olive oil. Season the vegetables with salt and pepper.
- 3 Grill the sausages over moderate heat, turning, until cooked through, 10 minutes for the breakfast sausages, 12 minutes for the weisswursts and 25 minutes for the Italian sausages
- 4 Grill the peppers, turning, until lightly charred, 10 minutes. Grill the radicchio until crisp, 2 minutes per side. Serve.